This weekend I'm taking a short road trip to Michigan for a dear friends bridal shower. I can't wait for the pretty party and all of the other fun that we'll be cramming into the weekend. There's lots of it. Aside from my weekend plans, here's a short list of some of the small things that are currently making me happy.this post. I got some many emails and great tips! Thank you everyone.
2. Stepping on the scale this week. My non diet, diet is working.
3. Less than a month until our wedding!
4. I ordered two new bathing suits - this VS one in confetti, this on from J.Crew. I haven't bought a new bathing suit in years, so this is a big deal.
5. The breeder we have been in touch with told us that puppies will arrive mid June and will be ready to go home mid August. We already have a name picked out!
6. My second Fresh Picks box.
7. YT is done with med school! We survived :)
8. I've been reading more than I've been watching TV.
9. I have an arts and crafts project lined up for the week!
10. I have a new car!
11. I get so see my mom on Sunday, unexpectedly!
12. Tonight I'm getting a home cooked meal that I didn't make - this never happens!!
13. I think there's some 70's in the forecast next week - keeping my fingers crossed.
Happy weekend to all. Hope it's filled with lots and lots of goodness.