- 2 Tilapia fillets
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced thinly the other juiced
- handful of Thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, half with skin on, half sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Cut 2 oval shaped pieces of parchment paper and fold in half.
- Place tilapia fillets on one half of the parchment. Using pastry brush, brush melted butter around inside of parchment.
- Place lemon slices, thyme sprigs, and garlic slices on top of parchment paper and several cherry tomatoes around and on top of the fish.
- Crimp in the edges of the bottom half of the parchment and pour in wine and lemon juice, dividing equally into both parchments.
- Fold top half of parchment paper over and securely crimp both edges together, creating a sealed packet.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and surround with the garlic cloves and the rest of the cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- To serve, slowly open up the parchment and enjoy the delicious aromas.
Thank you again Lara for having me and I wish you all the best with this new adventure! Feel free to stop by additional food inspiration and more!
Since I'm allergic to fish - I never get to share good fish recipes with my readers! I'm so happy Julie was able to fill in with this delicious looking meal. I'm seriously sad I can't enjoy this one - it's making my mouth water! Thanks Julie for stopping by!