Anyway - I've admittedly been a bad blogger this week. Throw a dog in your life, and you have to refigure your entire routine. Who knew? I promise I'm working on figuring out the best time for blogging, and I'll be back in full force next week.
This week I:
- had a short visit to the ER (yt was being overly cautious) due to an incident with the doggy. we're both fine!
- had the girls over for taco and wine night - yum.
- gave emory access to the couch (that lasted long...)
- made the best dinner involving this chicken recipe and a simple risotto - you must all try!
- took a night time walk to this ice cream shop. i had toasted coconut, yt had cookies and cream. both in homemade waffle cones - of course!
- went on five long runs, filled with chasing squirrels, stopping to say hello to K9 friends, and sniff everything - thanks to my new running partner :)
This weekend I'm:
- ready for my husband to have a day off! its been 12 long days.
- making some yummy snacks for the first michigan game - soft pretzels with cheesy dipping sauce is on the list.
- hitting up the farmers market
- using my newly purchased donut pan
- taking a nap
- hanging out with ms. julia - because i tempted her with delicious food and playing with the pup :)
What are you up to over Labor Day weekend??